Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Anniversary Weekend

Somehow we didn't take a single picture from our anniversary. We left that morning to go to brunch downtown and halfway there I realized I forgot our camera. Everything in Tucson is so spread out from each other that most people end up sticking to their own side of the city. So this was only the second time we ventured downtown, and I was so excited to see it during the day time. We got to the restaurant after a 40 minute drive only for it too be closed for President's day.  It was so disappointing. So we went to Chick-fil-a, and had a super romantic Valentines day brunch. Ha. The rest of our day was spent with movies, walks (around target and the mall because it's already hot here) and painting birdhouses for our tree. I was worried when we first found out that we were having a boy that I wouldn't know how to play with a boy- but it has been a lot of fun buying boy stuff. I never would have thought that painting a pirate and rocket ship would be a fun and exciting thing. But it was so much fun:)






No comments:

Post a Comment