Friday, February 26, 2016

Life Lately


Life in Tucson. I don't even know where to begin, we're loving it here.  I am slowly getting used to our little corner of Tucson and impressed Jason with knowing the order of like 5 major intersections yesterday.. (he wasn't that impressed) But I can get to the grocery store, the hospital, my doctors office, and to the mall all by myself... Isn't that good enough? 
We've been consistently in the 80's the past couple weeks and I refuse to turn on our air conditioning because it's February. We did have to finally give in the other night when I realized it was 91 degrees outside and totally justifiable. But last Saturday we drove up Mt Lemmon to escape the heat. (60 degrees up there! It was glorious) and to find these cookies everyone keeps talking about. Only to realize as we left at 4:30 that it closes at 5... so we're going to need to be better planners next time and head out earlier. We went up anyways and stopped right as the sun was setting at a look out point.. only to realize our camera was dead so we snagged a couple cell phone pictures and then headed back down because I got a little altitude sickness and nearly passed out, I've never experienced that before and blame pregnancy. I guess next time we go I just will have to be no longer pregnant, and were going to need to try a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment