Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Last Post



 Well it only took me six months, but I have finally reached the last England post. I can hardly believe it. On our second to last night my grandparents took us out to stand in two different hemispheres. 




 We then went to eat dinner at King Henry the VIII pub in Hever. I found this ironic because Anne Boleyn is from Hever and King Henry had her beheaded.. but I guess the village still likes King Henry enough to keep the pub named after him. Unfortunately the pub had been reserved out so we drove to the next town to their pub. This pub was very fancy and expensive so we all ended up eating a weird assortments of sides and appetizers, luckily they were slow that night and the waiters were kind to us.  My grandma did order these potatoes that were so good. I want to go back just for the potatoes. (Sometimes I like to kid myself and think that the only reason I talk about the food so much is because I am pregnant and food is one of my most thought about subjects, but lets be honest this is just who I am)



We peeked into the Hever Churchyard. I love these English cemeteries, I could have spent a lot of time there, but we were all hungry:)


No comments:

Post a Comment