Thursday, February 4, 2016

Week 29




How far along? 29 weeks.



How big is baby? Small Cabbage

Total weight gain? 7 pounds 


Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep? I hate sleeping lately. I can't get comfortable and wake up with the worst back pain. 
Food cravings? Sugar cookies, I might have to give in and make some this weekend. 
Food aversions? Cafe Rio. I did have a dream Jason and I went to Cafe Rio and I ordered a steak quesadilla but I didn't actually eat it. So maybe that is progress.
Movement? Yes. Sometimes I feel him all over my belly- which is crazy.
Belly button in or out? Still in. 
Weird pregnancy things? Back, hip pain, and heartburn... and I have gone back and forth on putting this on here but I think I have mentioned that I lost a lot of hair at the beginning of being pregnant but it's all coming back in which is great. But it is coming back in white. Which is not good. I may have cried multiple times over this. I am currently hoping/praying it's just a pregnancy thing and my hair will go back to normal in 11 more weeks.

Best moment this week? I made banana bread and our house smelt glorious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment