Friday, March 18, 2016

That Day We Celebrated Daylight Savings

An unrelated picture, Arizona sunsets never dissapoint though.

One of the things I was most excited about moving to Arizona was no longer participating in daylight savings. Sunday morning I woke up and checked my fitbit, I was surprised to see it was already 7:00 because it still felt dark in our house. I got up to use the bathroom and looked out our windows. I actually thought that maybe daylight savings actually had something to do with the sun instead of a random day we've picked to change our clocks. I get back in bed and realize that I was not tired, got out of bed to find my phone charger, manage to wake up Jason in the process (he is the lightest sleep in the world) and plug in my dead phone... 6:30 am. My fitbit decided to update to Mountain time for some reason (even though it was set to match my phone time)

And that is the story of how we almost lost an hour on our first Arizona Daylight Savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment