Thursday, March 24, 2016

35 Weeks!

How big is baby? A Pineapple

Total weight gain?  So I am at 7 pounds from starting weight, 17 from lowest weight. 

Maternity clothes? Yep... 
Sleep? Mostly good. Last night I could not sleep though. I read in bed for a few hours, then thought I would fall asleep and laid in bed for another few hours. But it didn't bother me like not sleeping normally would. Eventually I moved to our recliner and was asleep in minutes... which was weird but whatever works. 
Food cravings? Milk. Any sugar. Jason joked that I am going to gain all my weight here in the last 5 weeks the other night. Let's hope I can keep that under control.
Food aversions? Still Cafe Rio, Jason read my blog last week and said we would go back and I just don't think I can. 
Movement? Yep. I am pretty sure he is running out of room though.
Belly button in or out? Still in. It is definitely different though.  
Weird pregnancy things? Back, hip pain, and heartburn. Last week I felt like we had all this time before he came and all of a sudden over the weekend I feel like he's coming tomorrow and that we are not ready.

Best moment this week? Jason's birthday- birthdays are just my favorite

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your sweet little guy to make his arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete