Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 38

   A little family selfie:)
 
How big is baby? A Swiss Chard.. I am guessing that is length maybe?

Total weight gain?  15 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep...
 
Sleep?I have slept pretty good the last few nights. I have been soo tired. 

Food cravings? Milk

Food aversions? Cafe Rio always and forever.
 
Movement? Yep.

Belly button in or out? Still in. fingers crossed.
  
Weird pregnancy things? Our NST tests have been going well. At today's appointment we found out I am 5 centimeters dilated, 80 percent effaced, and in station 1, my doctor said she could admit me right now but wants me to have contractions that are actually painful. So Jason and I are about to walk around the mall 15 times to get some contractions going. My doctor said she wouldn't be surprised if we have a baby by morning. So hopefully this is our last weekly post!!

Best moment this week? Conference this weekend was great. We spent time with family and also just relaxed at home. I just love General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment