Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 30



How far along? 30 weeks.


How big is baby? Butternut Squash

Total weight gain? 10. I am back to my starting weight!


Maternity clothes? Yep.Can we talk about maternity jeans? They do not stay up. I hate the days I need to wear jeans and can't just lounge in my leggings. I have to wear jeans more often now because my shirts are getting to short for leggings; which is really unfortunate.

Sleep? Not too bad this week. 

Food cravings? I made sugar cookies and ate WAY to many of them. Also smores. We went to my aunt and uncles for a bonfire this last weekend, of course had smores and now all I want to do is make them over the stove top.

Food aversions? Cafe Rio still does not sound appetizing at all.

Movement? Yep.

Belly button in or out? Still in. 

Weird pregnancy things? heartburn, backaches... just the usual stuff.

Best moment this week? We celebrated 30 weeks with a doctors appointment. Hearing that little heartbeat is always my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment