Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 31

How far along? 31 weeks.


How big is baby? A coconut

Total weight gain? 10. Back to starting weight. Found out last week that counts as no weight gain.. so we get an ultrasound next week to make sure baby is growing ok. 


Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep? it's fine. I wake up a lot to readjust, go to the bathroom you know the usual pregnancy things. I must be getting louder or more obnoxious with it because I wake Jason up multiple time during the night with my moving.  

Food cravings? Milkshakes. We had the BEST milkshake on our anniversary. I have not stopped thinking about it.

Food aversions? Cafe Rio.

Movement? Yep, he's a mover. 

Belly button in or out? Still in, thank goodness. 

Weird pregnancy things? Back, hip pain, and heartburn...I still haven't had my glucose test so that is next week also, not looking forward to that.

Best moment this week? Our anniversary. We had talked about taking a trip for the long weekend and celebrate, but then we decided that we could upgrade our tv for the same price as a trip- so we spent the weekend with good food, walks, and movies. It was a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment