Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 36

How big is baby? A large cantaloupe

Total weight gain? 10 pounds from starting weight, 20 from lowest weight. 

Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Pretty good, my mom, sister and brother were here for the weekend and I definitely stayed up waay to late with them. Last night I was asleep by 8:30 and the only reason it wasn't 6:30 was because my visiting teachers came over at 7:45.
Food cravings? Milk, chocolate, ice cream, brownies. I am struggling to be healthy any more. 
Food aversions? Cafe Rio. I don't think I will ever go back.
Movement? Yep. I got nervous a few times last week because I didn't feel him as often as I was used to, but I think I was just busy with lots of other things, and then we found out at my appointment that his head is about as low as he can go; which my doctor said that can also explain feeling him a little less. 
 
Belly button in or out? Still in. I am losing hope though.. I think I may soon have an outie. 

Weird pregnancy things? Back, hip pain, and heartburn.

Best moment this week?Spending time with family this weekend was a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment