Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Week 37



How big is baby? A Winter Melon (at our ultrasound today he weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces.

Total weight gain?  12 pounds from starting weight

Maternity clothes? Yep...
 
Sleep? Everything gives me heartburn, but I also just can't stand tums anymore. So I spend a lot of my nights trying to sleep sitting up. Which does not make for a good nights sleep.

Food cravings? Milk still, I went through half a gallon yesterday.

Food aversions? Cafe Rio always and forever.
 
Movement? Yep.

Belly button in or out? Still in. fingers crossed.
  
Weird pregnancy things? Back, hip pain, and heartburn. We had our 37 week appointment today, I am 3 centimeters dilated and 70 percent effaced, but I am measuring 33 weeks, after an ultrasound he is measuring alright at about 37 weeks but we now get to go in twice a week for non-stress tests. Today's NST went well and he is looking great. My doctor is hoping to keep him in for at least another week; but she is hoping for two. We could have a baby sooner then we think. 

Best moment this week? Jason and I took this weekend off from all our lists and just watched tv (Jimmy Fallon and Friends) and ate takeout. It was a pretty perfect weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment